Novartis are in the midst of a multi-year journey to accelerate their innovation efforts and shift the way their employees work.
Their objective is to enable their teams to take better advantage of data and digital, so that the positive impact on patients and healthcare professionals is felt sooner, and with less complexity.
We've supported Novartis on this journey since 2018, and are helping them create this change right across the organisation globally, from the People and Operations team, to Manufacturing, Ethics, and beyond.
Through this long-term, ongoing partnership we've had the opportunity to:
- Collaborate on over 45 projects,
- Empower over 65 teams and,
- Coach almost 20,000 employees
Shifting associates’ mindsets, freeing them to make more and manage less.
Working with agility
Injecting the right level of agility and customer-led thinking at the right pace to improve productivity
Ideating and developing new products and services to move the business forward
Directly and indirectly, our work continues to impact everyone within the organisation. From employee experience, through to engaging with the market and their customers in new ways, we are working to embed innovation into their culture.
- Building collaborative cross-function coalitions at pace
- Re-imagining performance management
- Embedding an innovation mindset at scale
- Designing economically viable new product launches
- Designing informative + actionable data tools