Right to be informed
This privacy notice, together with our Cookies Policy, fulfils our obligation to tell you about the ways in which we use your information as a result of you using our website.
Right to access
You have the right to ask us for a copy of any personal data that we hold about you (known as a Subject Access Request). Except in exceptional circumstances (which we would discuss and agree with you in advance), we would not charge you for doing so. Unless there is any good reason we cannot do so, we will send you a copy of the personal data within 30 days of your request.
To make a Subject Access Request, please see our contact details at the end of this policy.
Right to rectification
If any of the information that we hold about you is inaccurate, please notify us. Our contact details are at the end of this policy.
Right to be forgotten
You can ask that we delete all personal information that we hold about you. Where it is appropriate to do so, your request will be actioned within 30 days. For further information, please see our contact details at the end of this policy.
Right to object
You have the right to object to:
- The continued use of your data for any purpose for which consent is the lawful basis for processing – you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time; and
- The continued use of your data for which the lawful basis of processing is that it is legitimate for any other reason.
Right to restrict processing
If you wish us to restrict the use of your data because:
- You think it is inaccurate but this will take time to validate;
- You believe our data processing is unlawful but you do not want your data erased;
- You want us to retain your data in order to pursue, support or defend a legal claim; or
- You wish to object to the processing of your data, and we are still determining whether this is appropriate.
In any of these instances, please contact us. Our contact details are at the end of this policy.
Right to data portability
If you would like to move, copy or transfer the electronic personal data that we hold about you to another organisation, please contact us at the address below.
Rights related to automated decision-making
We do not carry out automated decision making and will inform you if this changes. In that event, if you would like to object to automated decision making without any individual involvement, and to the profiling of your data, please contact us. Our contact details are at the end of this policy.