What do you do at &us?
I am a senior strategist at &us. I help clients improve their products and service offerings by injecting new thoughts and ideas.
I work closely with clients to carry out discovery work to understand how they can maximise their potential to create a product or service that the end users like.
I introduce new tools and skills to different teams to equip them to solve issues in different ways.
What do you care about most in your work?
- Making impact: I want to create meaningful impact and not just do the work for the sake of doing work.
- Enabling teams to make change: I believe a lot of teams lack that little push to give them authority to propose and make changes.
- Supercharging organisations.
What did you do prior to &us?
Senior Innovation Analyst at Jardine Matheson – I was one of first joiners (4th) of the innovation team of a large Asian conglomerate. The Innovation Team’s role is to bring cultural change and innovation mindset to the business across 450,000 employees. I helped run a innovation workshops, bringing design thinking methodology into businesses.
We then shifted focus into investing into new technology and look at how it can be adopted and embedded into the businesses.
What you might not know about me…
Food: Both cooking and eating. I have recently also picked up breadmaking. (if you need some sourdough starter, happy to share some). One of my goals is to do a short course or a diploma at Le Cordon Bleu to explore the world of professional cooking.
Aerospace: If I could qualify, I probably would have explored a route in being a pilot or an aerospace engineer.
Talk to me about…
- Running hackathons, idea competition and challenges.
- Asia market landscape
- New tech (AI, Blockchain)
- Using new tools and software
- If you need help with Zoom !