&us is embarking upon a new exciting period of growth. We want to expand our client base and build our reputation and take over the world! Well, maybe not take it over, but definitely make it better.
So, we need a growth manager who can jump in, get involved and make us louder. Reporting into the brand and innovation director, you’ll be so important to the business it hurts, playing a role in the company’s voice, running our social channels and contributing to new business.
You’ll be part of a team of three in charge of building the &us brand, bringing in new business leads and making sure our communication is top notch. There’ll be lots of big thinking but also a fair amount of nitty gritty, managing databases and looking for opportunities in the market.
We need someone with passion. A quick-thinker, excellent stakeholder manager and powerful communicator.
As a Growth Manager at &us, your responsibilities will broadly be:
- Write and deliver a unique and refreshing social media strategy
- Create content and build our networks and relationships
- Develop a plan of thought-leadership and PR
- Work with people all over &us to position us a true community, with a variety of different thoughts and personalties and voices
- Manage the &us brand assets including website and newsletter
- Coordinate our participation in events and conferences
- Use your unique sense of creativity to develop and visualise things like case studies and new business decks
- Manage a database and insights around potential new clients
- Coordinated outreach to bring potential clients into the &us world
- Provide research and insights ahead of new business meetings
- Management of our Rocket Fuel product
- Fireworks are big pieces of exciting activity we try to run every month to get attention from industry-at-large
- We’d love you to work on fireworks ongoing, and help us invent new ones! Whether that’s research pieces, some video, an interactive tool… the canvas is completely blank