We’re on the lookout for a driven Strategist in the early stages of their career who loves solving problems, has a keen interest in digital products, innovation and is hungry to learn and get stuck in.
This is a permanent role, based in Old St, London, with the flexibility to work from home on a regular basis, and opportunities to travel in the course of work.
What you’ll be doing
Some of the things we’ll ask you to get involved in are:
Developing new strategies, products and services
- Help run a discovery process carrying out user research, synthesising insights, and developing a point of view on the opportunities to explore
- Bring new ideas and ways of thinking that help in spotting innovation territories and capturing value
- Contribute to planning, designing and facilitating client workshops
- Collaborate within a team and own specific activities such as user research, problem definition, ideation, experimentation, prototyping, among others.
- Ideally you should be comfortable in embracing ambiguity, challenging the status quo, and adapting to the changing needs of clients
Crafting compelling stories and setting the direction
- Communicate discoveries to clients through a compelling narrative that tells a great story
- Find inspiring examples we can use as stimulus to get clients thinking differently
Developing win-win client relationships
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
- Articulate the problem the client needs to solve and find ways to help
We need someone with some kind of agency/consultancy experience, who is eager to learn and has the ability to quickly jump in and contribute to exciting project work with our clients.
- 3-4 years experience, ideally working in agency/consultancy
- An understanding of innovation methodologies or otherwise an interest in getting stuck into learning about them
- Fantastic communication skills (written, spoken, and presented)
- Experience with managing your own deadlines, and delivering good quality work within a project timeline
- A passion for strategy and innovation
- Curiosity, confidence and interest in unearthing insights, making the complex simple, and the ability to make practical recommendations
- A love for working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Comfortable with a wide set of innovation tools and best practices, including Miro boards, trello boards, everything Gdocs and accustomed to agile ways of working
We’re an innovation and transformation consultancy which partners with our clients to build new products, services and strategies. We help them build the capabilities to work in a brave, smart and independent way.
We have a strong client portfolio, across Technology, Pharma, Financial Services and Retail. Using a range of design thinking and agile methodologies, our best work sees us working hand-in-hand with our clients to make things, coaching them as we go in the skills, tools, and mindset they need to make sustainable changes for the better.
Today our 50+ community is made up of designers, product strategists, transformation coaches and a network of trusted, expert associates who’ve helped organisations like HP, Macmillan, Novartis, River Island, Wickes and The Economist.
What’s in it for you
Growth, guidance & freedom
We’ll buddy you with other product strategists and innovation coaches, to complement your skill-set and enable you to develop at pace. You’ll be given plenty of exposure and autonomy from day one – if you are hungry to learn develop and like to get stuck in, you’ll have a wonderful career at &us.
There are many reasons why you’d want to join &us, but here are a few of the benefits we’d like to call out:
- Competitive salary
- A collaborative, open and inclusive culture
- Flexible working – work from home, remotely or in our London office (Shoreditch co-working space)
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Office closure between Christmas and New Year
- Paid sabbatical after 4 years working here
- Discretionary ‘Profit Fair Share’ bonus
- Health and life insurance
- Employee assistance loans
- Well-being support
- Two-day annual retreat, parties and regular socials
Want to join &us?
Please don’t get disheartened if you do not fill all of the boxes. We would still love to hear from you.
Simply drop our People and Talent Manager, Alex (email@example.com) an email with:
- An explanation on why this role and why &us?
- Your CV
We value great writers and communicators. Please keep your email succinct. We aim to reply to you within a week and look forward to reading your application.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.