We’re on the lookout for someone who has a passion for transforming organisations to be future-ready and empower our clients to thrive in an increasingly complex world.
You will be a positive, experienced new Senior Consultant who can quickly jump in and get involved in our exciting range of strategy and transformation projects. You can build trust and respect internally, whilst collaboratively working on clients’ big strategic challenges and opportunities.
Our work is broad and varied, so we are looking for someone who is collaborative and passionate about taking on a variety of challenges – from building out a creative, strategic vision for a project to leading a multidisciplinary team. Comfortable with ambiguity, we need someone who can design, (continually) iterate, and deliver impactful work with clients and &us colleagues.
This is a permanent role, based in Old St, London, with the flexibility to work from home on a regular basis, and opportunities to travel to work with UK and international clients.
What you’ll do
Some of the things we’ll ask you to get involved in are:
Support and lead client work
- Act as a thinking partner to &us colleagues and clients in solving business challenges
- Day-to-day you’ll be liaising with your clients, planning and facilitating sessions, designing the flow and learning for the client team, preparing and whiteboarding the next sessions, and supporting and troubleshooting with other coaches.
- Facilitate amazing sessions that install an experimental mindset that puts the end customer in the centre of their work
- Coach individuals and teams in how to work with agility, working with them on their challenge whilst helping them learn to do it themselves
- Use our innovation tools, adapt and improve them – or create new ones – as you’re responding to your clients’ needs
Develop our Transformation Practice
- Bring new thinking, tools and frameworks to our community of practice and help those around you learn from your experience
- Proactively contribute to evolving our coaching playbook and content
- Spot talent gaps and improvement opportunities within our COP and proactively support the business in finding and hiring good talent.
Help &us grow
- Build strong relationships with senior clients though the work
- Identify opportunities and design follow on work in collaboration with our Leads and Directors
- Create case studies and share your points of view through &us blog and marketing activities
- Find and use opportunities to represent &us at events, conferences and talks, cultivate your network and identify people and businesses you could introduce to &us.
We need someone with an insight/transformation innovation background who knows how to contribute to and strengthen a thriving transformation practice.
- At least 8 years experience in business/innovation/transformation/strategy (that includes insight/ideation/experimentation/delivery)
- A strong experience in designing and delivering organisational transformation working with senior stakeholders to create change
- Using innovation skills and tools to develop new products, services, systems and processes
- Practical, proven skills in collaboratively designing and delivering simple yet inspiring sessions, in person and virtual
- An exceptional knack for quickly building rapport and strong relationships across different levels of seniority, and great networking skills
- A strategic mind that likes to crack increasingly complex challenges in constant collaboration with your colleagues and your clients
- Active listening skills, great compassion and empathy for the end customer and for the client, and ability to take your client along a journey from ambiguity to clarity
- Spotted and scoped new commercial opportunities, and written proposals for both simple and complex pieces of work
We’re an innovation and transformation consultancy which partners with our clients to build new products, services and strategies. We help them build the capabilities to work in a brave, smart and independent way.
We have a strong client portfolio, across Technology, Pharma, Financial Services and Retail. Using a range of design thinking and agile methodologies, our best work sees us working hand-in-hand with our clients to make things, coaching them as we go in the skills, tools, and mindset they need to make sustainable changes for the better.
Today our 50+ community is made up of designers, product strategists, transformation coaches and a network of trusted, expert associates who’ve helped organisations like HP, Macmillan, Novartis, River Island, Wickes and The Economist.
What’s in it for you
Growth and opportunity
Be a part of a growing innovation and transformation consultancy which is challenging the way that management consulting is traditionally done – a place that offers that rare balance between play, freedom, shaping a business and security. You’ll get to tackle the biggest challenges of a whole range of organisations – including industrial titans.
You’ll join and grow an awesome team of smart, interesting, curious, compassionate people who love to create good trouble. And you’ll learn a lot along the way.
There are many reasons why you’d want to join &us, but here are a few of the benefits we’d like to call out:
- A collaborative, open and inclusive culture
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working – work from home, remotely or in our London office
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Office closure between Christmas and new year
- Paid sabbatical after 4 years working here
- Discretionary ‘Profit Fair Share’ bonus
- Health and life insurance
- Employee assistance loans
- Well-being support
- Two-day annual retreat, parties and regular socials.
Want to join &us?
Please don’t get disheartened if you do not fill all of the boxes. We would still love to hear from you.
Simply drop our People and Talent Manager, Alex (firstname.lastname@example.org) an email with:
- An explanation on why this role and why &us?
- Your CV
We value great writers and communicators. Please keep your email succinct. We aim to reply to you within a week and look forward to reading your application.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.