What you’ll be doing
Some of the things we’ll ask you to get involved in are:
Creating new products, services and strategies
- Bring new ideas and ways of thinking, and with guidance carry out user research and identify insights
- Help run a discovery process, including co-designing and co-facilitating client workshops, working with the team to spot innovation territories, trends, creating experiments with clients and helping them tell a great story of their strategy
- Own specific activities as part of a project team
Crafting compelling stories and setting the direction
- Create presentations and articulate a point of view
- Find inspiring examples we can use as stimulus to get clients thinking differently
- Plan projects, while building an understanding of how to budget and resource profitable projects
Developing win-win client relationships
- Understand our business model and how we tackle new business
- Articulate the problem the client needs to solve, why, and how we can help
- Learn about and apply our tools and frameworks
We need someone with some kind of agency/consultancy experience, who is eager to learn and has the ability to quickly jump in and contribute to exciting project work with our clients.
- 1-2 years experience working in agency/consultancy
- Fantastic communication skills (written, spoken, and presented)
- Experience with managing your own deadlines, and delivering good quality work within a project timeline
- A passion for building great products, services and strategies
- Curiosity, confidence and interest in unearthing insights, making the complex simple, and the ability to make practical recommendations
- A love for working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
We’re an Innovation and Transformation consultancy that parters with our clients to build new products, services and strategies, whilst helping them build the capabilities to work braver, smarter and more independently. Today our 30+ community is made up of designers, product strategists, coaches and a network of trusted, expert associates who we know and love.
Our offer to you
Growth, guidance & freedom
We’ll buddy you with other product strategists and innovation coaches, to complement your skill-set and enable you to develop at pace. You’ll be given plenty of exposure and autonomy from day one – if you are hungry to learn develop and like to get stuck in, you’ll have a wonderful career at &us
There are many reasons why you’d want to join &us, but here are a few of the benefits we’d like to call out:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working – work from home, remotely or in our office
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Office closure between xmas and new year
- Paid sabbatical (after 4 years)
- Discretional ‘Profit Fair Share’ bonus
- Health and life insurance
- Employee assistance loans
- Well-being support
- Annual retreat, parties and regular socials
Want to join &us?
Don’t get disheartened if you don’t check all the boxes. If you think you’ve got the right set of skills and you’d be a good fit we’d still love to hear from you.
Simply, drop Alex (email@example.com) an email with:
- An explanation on why this role + &us?
- Your CV
We value great writers and communicators. Please keep your email succinct. We aim to reply to you within a week and look forward to reading your application.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.