As we look to grow our business further, we’re looking for a Head of New Business with the energy and know-how to expand our client base and create a phenomenal client experience from the first interaction.
Working directly with the leadership at &us, you would play a critical role in how we open up new business opportunities and nurture win-win Partnerships from the very first interaction.
Everyone at &us contributes to growth, so you’ll be leading the charge of a big team effort. There’ll be lots of big thinking but also a fair amount of getting into the nitty gritty. We need someone with passion: a quick-thinker, excellent lead generator and powerful storyteller.
This is a permanent role, based in the UK, with the flexibility to work from home on a regular basis, and opportunities to travel in the course of work.
What we need you to do
At a high level, these are the areas we’d expect you to take ownership of:
- Responsible for ensuring leads are generated each quarter
- Develop collateral and proposals that communicate and drive value for the client &us
- Ensure we have the right expertise and capacity for new business efforts across the company
- Working with Directors and Leads to prepare and produce high impact new business meetings and proposals
- Open up attractive opportunities that deliver on our purpose
- Successfully convert target accounts and build the foundations for long term, high impact partnerships with &us
- Lead and collaborate with the team at &us to produce compelling proposals
- Oversee and manage the proposal writing process
- Build and maintain our internal library of proposal content
We need someone with proven experience in the transformation and innovation world.
- 10+ years experience in developing new business
- Has experience in an innovation or transformation consultancy
- Passionate about the world of transformation and innovation
- Proven track record in developing new leads and connections within the industry
- Experience in spinning plates! You’ll manage lots of exciting projects at the same time with numerous stakeholders
- An exquisite attention to detail and take an admirable amount of pride in everything you produce
- Strong communication and storytelling skills, both written and verbal.
We’re an innovation and transformation consultancy which partners with our clients to build new products, services and strategies, whilst helping them build the capabilities to work in a brave, smart and independent way.
We have a strong client portfolio, across Technology, Pharma, Financial Services and Retail. Using a range of design thinking and agile methodologies, our best work sees us working hand-in-hand with our clients to make things, coaching them as we go in the skills, tools, and mindset they need to make sustainable changes for the better.
Today our 50+ community is made up of designers, product strategists, coaches and a network of trusted, expert associates who’ve helped organisations like The Post Office, Macmillan, Novartis, River Island, HP and The Economist.
What’s in it for you
Growth and opportunity
Be a part of a successful innovation and transformation consultancy which is challenging the way that management consulting is traditionally done – a place that offers that rare balance between play, freedom, shaping a business and security. You’ll get to tackle the biggest challenges of a whole range of organisations – including industrial titans.
There are many reasons why you’d want to join &us, but here are a few of the benefits we’d like to call out:
- Competitive salary
- A collaborative, open and inclusive culture
- Flexible working – work from home, remotely or in our London office
- 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Office closure between Christmas and new year
- Paid sabbatical (after 4 years)
- Discretionary ‘Profit Fair Share’ bonus
- Health and life insurance
- Employee assistance loans
- Well-being support
- Annual retreat, parties and regular socials
Want to join &us?
Simply drop our People and Talent Manager, Alex (firstname.lastname@example.org) an email with:
- A few lines on why you’d be great for this role + &us?
- Your CV
We value great writers and communicators. Please keep your email succinct. We aim to reply to you within a week and look forward to reading your application.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.